At MYTHEO we believe that as a Digital Investment Manager, flexibility, accessibility, and diversification investment management should be at a low cost. Every day we are helping new investors like you to save for the future and by giving you a head start, so you can focus on the greater moments in life that matters most to you.
Our robo-advisor is backed by Money Design, the very first robo-advisory service (“THEO”) in Japan. Under the pioneer’s proven investment methodology and uses our well-diversified ETFs (exchange-traded funds) to keep your investment well balanced. Learn more about MYTHEO.
Personalised, Automated Investing for Zero Fees — on the first 3 months
You'll pay zero management fees for the first 3 months. After that, you can expect to pay up to 0.5%~1% per annum in management fees on the assets you authorize MYTHEO to manage on your behalf. In other words, for every RM1,000 we manage, you'll pay no more than RM10 each year for investment with us, that is less than what an average cup of Starbucks cost today. (See our fee disclosures here for more details on management fees.)
Try it now for the first 3 months with zero fees.
How to participate in MYTHEO Zero Fees Waiver
It takes less than 5 minutes to get started. Here’s a step-by-step guideline on how to join the MYTHEO Zero Fees Waiver:
1. Click into “Get Started”.
2. Fill in your Full Name and Email Address.
3. Answer 6 Simple Questions about your profile.
4. Review our Personalised Portfolio and click “Next”.
5. You have the option to test out projected earnings with our Simulation. Click “Next” when you’re ready.
6. Click “Let’s Register”.
7. Complete your user profile by filling in all the necessary information.
9. Insert the Verification Code and click “Submit”.
10. Once you have completed the onboarding process, you’ll be able to make an initial deposit.
11. Make a deposit from RM100 and above.
Back to Promotion
Terms & Conditions
1. Promotion Period: 11 January 2023 – 31 March 2023 (Promotion Period).
2. Only new MYTHEO Customers (Participants) who have not signed up before are eligible to participate in this promotion.
3. To participate in this promotion, Participants are required to enter the promo code “MYTHEO3” during the registration process in the “Promotion/Referral Code” field. Failing which, the Participants shall be automatically disqualified and disentitled from receiving the 3 months management fee waiver promotion.
4. Participants who have successfully deposited a minimum of RM100 in a single transaction during the campaign period will receive a management fee waiver for 3 months from the date of the approved initial deposit.
5. Participants who have signed up previously but have not successfully deposited are also eligible.
6. MYTHEO reserves the right to refuse or recover any promotion awarded if MYTHEO determines that it was obtained under fraudulent circumstances, that inaccurate or incomplete information was provided by a MYTHEO Customer, or that any terms of the Account Opening Agreement have been violated.
7. MYTHEO agents and their customers are excluded from entering this promotion.
8. The management reserves the right to add on, amend, or omit the Terms & Conditions whenever deemed fit, without prior notice.
1. New Client A completes the onboarding process and successfully deposits RM1,000 on 31 January 2023. Clients will receive a management fee waiver in January 2023, February 2023 and March 2023.
2. New Client B completes the onboarding process and successfully deposits RM500 on 16 March 2023. Clients will receive a management fee waiver in March 2023, April 2023 and May 2023.
Disclaimer: MYTHEO Customers are advised to read MYTHEO’s Platform Agreement and Fee Structure. MYTHEO reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this waiver at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. In the event that there are any changes made in the terms and conditions, the revised version shall be posted up immediately. This promotion was created by GAX MD Sdn Bhd and has not been reviewed by the Securities Commission Malaysia.